Telax Hosted Call Center is pleased to announce their gold sponsorship of the 2013, 4th Annual
An ever-growing not-for-profit knowledge exchange, GTACC is one of the key networking associations for the GTA contact center industry.
This year at the conference you can expect to learn from a number of industry leaders on topics steaming from social media in your contact center to WorkForce Management strategies. View a list of speakers and topics here.
Telax Hosted Call Center, provides the capabilities to create a world-class customer care and service desk operation. By leveraging cloud computing, Telax delivers an advanced contact center solution with more functionality than traditional hardware at a fraction of the cost. Telax clients get a customizable, easy-to-use solution that includes responsive, full-service support and no long-term contracts. The simplicity delivered by Telax Hosted Call Center enables clients like
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11070071.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief