One of the world leading plane-makers,
The partnership will see Rostec investing around
On it part, Bombardier will provide aircraft technology, design and intellectual property rights.
Rostec said all aircraft components will be assembled locally, beginning from 2016.
The planend new assembly line will be the only one of its kind outside Bombardier's base in
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- 'American Hustle' Review
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum