ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28082013 - Airbus and RT-Biotekhprom (
This breakthrough agreement was signed at the
The partnership is aimed at assessing suitable feedstocks to comply with ecological, economic and social sustainability criteria. The sustainability analysis will be managed by Airbus in close collaboration with RT-Biotekhprom.
The goal of the study is to select a number of local sources of sustainable raw materials suitable for the production of aviation fuel.. By the end of 2014, the aim is to complete a full sustainability analysis. Airbus will have a key role in supporting RT-Biotekhprom in ensuring that the fuel produced meets international aviation standards, alongside completing relevant flight test campaigns.
'We are delighted to be working with our Russian partners RT-Biotekhprom. ' - said
'The project will help us to improve the understanding of aviation Biofuels commercialization in
'We are delighted to be working with Airbus in this project. The decision for this partnership was based on the fact that we had necessary technologies and findings with regards to biomass recycling', - said the project leader and advisor to General Director RT-Biothekhprom Konstantin Diespersov.
This partnership is part of an initiative to develop a complete sustainable aviation fuel production capability in
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM