• Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, announces that
• Perceptive Software's ECM solution, Perceptive Content, will be tightly integrated with
• Perceptive Content enables users of Paragon and other hospital information systems (HIS) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to speed up workflows, reduce manual accounting and finance tasks and gain convenient access to documents, records and information directly from the core system.
• Specific Perceptive Content capabilities that will improve the Rideout Health AP process include: electronic scanning and routing of invoices to reviewers for coding and approval using Perceptive's eForm technology; export of invoices for HIS/ERP system upload; and updating of invoices with payment information. Materials management documents will be scanned, linked to the HIS/ERP system and sent through workflow for review. Electronic check requests will also be provided through an eForm and routed for approval.
• Implementation of Perceptive Content will be performed concurrently with the McKesson Paragon system, helping
• Documents stored in legacy applications and other information silos will be converted and migrated into Perceptive Content for easy enterprise access from a common content repository.
"When we decided to move to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11066336.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs