Contract notice: Provision of the supply and maintenance of it end-user computer hardware equipment.
The current end-user IT computer equipment being used at the ECB is comprised of desktop and laptop computers, printers and multifunctional peripheral devices (capable of copying, printing and scanning). In addition, the ECB is currently conducting a limited trial roll-out of Apple iPad tablet devices.
The standard computing device issued to staff is a slim laptop with a diagonal screen size of approximately 15 inches weighing 1,5 kg. In addition, users are provided with a so-called ~port replicator~ that provides connections for an external monitor (currently widescreen LCD, 23 inch), keyboard and mouse for use within the office environment. A mini form factor PC is deployed for meeting rooms.
The ECB is in the process o
Payable documents: no
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
English.Other: Applications shall be submitted in English. Information on reference projects and related information shall be submitted in English. External supporting documents, for example company registrations and certificates, may be submitted in their original language. The ECB may request the candidate to provide a certified translation.
Tender documents : T17888425.html
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up