Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, was recognized as a leader in the talent management market in
“When evaluating various talent management solutions,
The IDC reports recognized several
• Peoplefluent Recruitment, the only talent management software that allows organizations to make informed hiring decisions across their entire workforce.
• Peoplefluent Performance Management, which enables organizations to improve business results, develop employees and retain key staff by aligning, establishing and measuring employee performance on a continuous basis.
• Peoplefluent Compensation helps organizations use compensation to attract, retain and motivate employees to achieve business goals. Peoplefluent Compensation is also the only solution in the market that provides enhanced flexibility and visibility without any of the hassles or costs associated with customized software code.
• Peoplefluent Learning Management software delivers all the features and functionality organizations need to build a world-class workforce with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in an ultra-competitive marketplace. It provides a unified and fully configurable environment for all learning, skills and compliance needs and now incorporates innovative social learning and video capabilities.
Reports cited are IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis (IDC #242562,
Peoplefluent Talent Management solutions will be on display at the company’s WISDOM 2013
Registration for Wisdom is now open: http://www.cvent.com/events/peoplefluent-wisdom-2013/event-summary-87458ad9bece4846ad3d874596ff3738.aspx.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT, telecommunications, or industry-specific vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a transparent foundation to allow companies to independently compare the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11071685.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant