T-Mobile Netherlands has introduced a free cloud storage service for its clients.
With this, customers can access the saved files from their mobile phone by means of the T-Mobile Cloud app or a mobile web browser.
The free service gives 5GB storage, and clients can buy extra space of 25 GB for
Up to ten devices can be connected to the account with the paid versions.
The service, which will be offered from 09 September, will be initially for Apple and Android devices. All T-Mobile consumer and self-employed clients can access the free service.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses