LBA University™, a unit of
The Canada Safety Code 6 RF Safety Awareness Training course is designed to familiarize individuals with basic knowledge of RF safety as it relates to human exposure around communication towers, rooftop antennas, and other devices used to transmit high frequency signals.
It is important that companies subject to the regulations of Canada Safety Code 6 insure their workers are properly trained should they encounter RF as part of their job duties. Certainly those who work on and around communications towers and transmission facilities should be trained, but there are many other job sectors where RF can be encountered. Some of these include those who spend time on rooftops, HVAC professionals, window washers, heavy equipment operators, landscapers, plumbers, and manufacturing personnel, just to name a few.
The LBA University Canada Safety Code 6 Radio Frequency Safety Awareness Training course is designed to create awareness of the RF hazards that exist around certain environments. The course also teaches steps that can be taken to reduce the known risks.
“By understanding the safeguards that can be put in place to reduce human exposure to RF energy, individuals taking this course will gain a better understanding of how to work within an RF environment,” added Dixon.
Frequent training in RF safety is recommended to ensure workers stay updated with the latest changes in regulation and the best protection methods available. For more information on Canada Safety Code 6 Radio Frequency Safety Awareness Training and RF safety training for the U.S. and
Keep up with what’s going on at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11076689.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October