Naya Rivera says singer-actress Demi Lovato is to play a love interest for her
character Santana Lopez on the U.S. musical dramedy series "Glee" this season.
"She's playing my love interest, so I'm very, very excited about that," Rivera told MTV News.
"We get to sing a song together. It's gonna be good. I'm excited to work with her. We're bringing her to the dark side. Well, she comes in in a Beatles episode, so [we're singing] a Beatles song. I'm excited."
The show is returning for its fifth season this fall. The program is being retooled due to the July drug overdose death of popular cast member Cory Monteith, who played Finn for four seasons.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise