Naya Rivera says singer-actress Demi Lovato is to play a love interest for her
character Santana Lopez on the U.S. musical dramedy series "Glee" this season.
"She's playing my love interest, so I'm very, very excited about that," Rivera told MTV News.
"We get to sing a song together. It's gonna be good. I'm excited to work with her. We're bringing her to the dark side. Well, she comes in in a Beatles episode, so [we're singing] a Beatles song. I'm excited."
The show is returning for its fifth season this fall. The program is being retooled due to the July drug overdose death of popular cast member Cory Monteith, who played Finn for four seasons.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals