Naya Rivera says singer-actress Demi Lovato is to play a love interest for her
character Santana Lopez on the U.S. musical dramedy series "Glee" this season.
"She's playing my love interest, so I'm very, very excited about that," Rivera told MTV News.
"We get to sing a song together. It's gonna be good. I'm excited to work with her. We're bringing her to the dark side. Well, she comes in in a Beatles episode, so [we're singing] a Beatles song. I'm excited."
The show is returning for its fifth season this fall. The program is being retooled due to the July drug overdose death of popular cast member Cory Monteith, who played Finn for four seasons.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?