In order to meet customer demand for cloud environment support, NEC provides the
Key benefits of the
Significantly reduces the time to start services When rolling out new services, the
Additionally, customers can seamlessly add and reduce cloud-based AWS servers according to their system demand; enabling customers to easily build an ideal environment for new services.
Scale-out the system as demand and data volume increase Even if the data volume and the transaction workload increase rapidly, the use of AWS makes it possible to minimize costs, including cloud-based server procurement time and additional development time for system changes.
As a result, the
Going forward, NEC will continue to develop and provide products and services for big data and to support the creation of new customer business.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today