Hyperion’s turnkey responsibilities on the Reactor Models project included the following activities for each unit:
• Software installation and commissioning at site
• Data collection and validation
• Model building: calibration of the models based on the real data from the actual refinery units
• Periodical model recalibrations
• Model and software maintenance
• Provision of series of trainings on Petro-SIM, AMSIM, DISTOP, and Reactor Models (REF-SIM, HCR-SIM)
• Provision of tutorials, manuals and other appropriate documentation
Hyperion and OAO “Slavneft-YANOS” have also developed an action plan that includes building a rigorous model of FCC-SIM unit, creating integration between the refinery’s planning system (PIMS) and the models, as well as other projects that will result in having an integrated refinery-wide model.
Mr. Victor Shkanakin,
About Slavneft-Yanos Refinery
OAO “Slavneft-YANOS” is Slavneft’s largest oil refinery with a rated annual capacity of 15.0 mln tons.
OAO “Slavneft-YANOS” outputs over 100 types of products, including high-quality motor gasoline, eco-friendly diesel fuel, jet fuel, base oils, bitumen, paraffins and waxes, aromatic hydrocarbons and furnace fuel. Many of these products are winners at local, regional, and Russian-wide competitions. In 2009, OAO “Slavneft-YANOS” was awarded the Prize of the Russian Federation Government for great achievements in the field of products quality enhancement and introduction of the effective management methods.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change