Airbus and RT-Biotekhprom (
The partnership is aimed at assessing suitable feedstocks to comply with ecological, economic and social sustainability criteria. The sustainability analysis will be managed by Airbus in close collaboration with RT-Biotekhprom.
The goal of the study is to select a number of local sources of sustainable raw materials suitable for the production of aviation fuel.. By the end of 2014, the aim is to complete a full sustainability analysis. Airbus will have a key role in supporting RT-Biotekhprom in ensuring that the fuel produced meets international aviation standards, alongside completing relevant flight test campaigns.
We are delighted to be working with our Russian partners RT-Biotekhprom. - said
"The project will help us to improve the understanding of aviation Biofuels commercialization in
We are delighted to be working with Airbus in this project. The decision for this partnership was based on the fact that we had necessary technologies and findings with regards to biomass recycling , - said the project leader and advisor to General Director RT-Biothekhprom Konstantin Diespersov.
This partnership is part of an initiative to develop a complete sustainable aviation fuel production capability in
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women