These latest business-worthy POS tablets fill security and functionality gaps left by iPad POS
“We love our iPads. Facebook, Twitter, photos, music … all good … it’s an overgrown iPod and great for that stuff,” said Terry Glatt CPP, CEO and President of XTT. “We all know the iPad did not replace your home computer, and it’s not a sensible nor secure choice for truly running a business either. The latest Windows-Intel platforms are way more powerful computers packed into sexy tablet form-factors with great battery life. Business-caliber tablets have finally arrived and ISOs can now give solid POS tablet solutions to merchants.”
Like Exatouch Atom, PADie keeps the business data securely in-store with USB backup, Cloud backup, remote support, Cloud-Oversite™, remote reports, and a longer list of retailer features; with *true* PCI compliance.
For more information on Exatouch and the PADie,
XTT is a developer of patent-pending products for small and mid-sized businesses. The Company's focus is innovating payments technology solutions available through merchant services providers and payment processor independent sales organizations (ISO). For more information, visit www.xttllc.com.
Exatouch®, PADie®, Atom™, and Atom Classic™ are
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out