DealerRater, the world’s premier car dealer review web site, today announced the launch of its
“Currently more than 25% of our current Canadian site traffic visits DealerRater.ca from a mobile device,” said
With the new mobile site, DealerRater’s core functionality – reading dealer reviews, writing dealer reviews, and browsing cars for sale – has been preserved, enhanced and optimized in a streamlined and engaging user interface.
Key features of the new mobile site include:
• Postal code-driven geo-location services help consumers find local dealerships faster and read reviews that are most relevant to them.
• A simplified “Write a Review” page allows reviewers to tap star ratings and type review text on the go.
• “Tap-through” dealer display ads provide a direct link to dealer’s web site. “The launch of DealerRater’s Canadian mobile site is a win-win for Canadian auto consumers and our Canadian Certified Dealer partners,” added Grueter. “Consumers enjoy the ease and convenience of the mobile site, while Certified Dealers gain the same SEO benefits as the full DealerRater site with higher-quality ad impressions from our mobile site traffic.”
For more information, visit http://www.DealerRater.ca, call 800-266-9455 or visit us at the upcoming Trillium Automobile Dealer Association’s
DealerRater was founded in 2002 as the first car dealer review website worldwide. DealerRater is the world’s #1 online resource for anyone seeking trusted third-party information on automobile dealerships. DealerRater features nearly 41,000 U.S. and Canadian car dealers, more than 1,200,000 consumer reviews and over 1 million cars for sale. DealerRater attracts more than 9.5 million consumers every year who visit the site to search for car dealerships, read reviews, write their own descriptive reviews, and find car deals – all for free.
In addition, DealerRater offers qualified car dealers a Certified Dealer Program as a reputation management tool to help them grow their online presence and achieve higher SEO rankings across the Web. Today, nearly 4,800 dealers are members of the award-winning DealerRater® Certified Dealer Program. DealerRater is proud to have earned the #137 position on the 2012 Inc. 500 list, an exclusive ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11069769.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill