TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- China Goldcorp Ltd. (NEX: CAU.H) ("China Goldcorp") announces the termination of the amended and restated definitive agreement dated July 23, 2012 with First Iron Group plc, which was expected to serve as China Goldcorp's "Qualifying Transaction" as defined by TSX Venture Exchange Policy 2.4. Accordingly, the common shares of China Goldcorp are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on the NEX trading board of the TSX Venture Exchange effective at the opening on September 3, 2013.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
China Goldcorp Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction