TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- China Goldcorp Ltd. (NEX: CAU.H) ("China Goldcorp") announces the termination of the amended and restated definitive agreement dated July 23, 2012 with First Iron Group plc, which was expected to serve as China Goldcorp's "Qualifying Transaction" as defined by TSX Venture Exchange Policy 2.4. Accordingly, the common shares of China Goldcorp are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on the NEX trading board of the TSX Venture Exchange effective at the opening on September 3, 2013.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
China Goldcorp Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids