TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- China Goldcorp Ltd. (NEX: CAU.H) ("China Goldcorp") announces the termination of the amended and restated definitive agreement dated July 23, 2012 with First Iron Group plc, which was expected to serve as China Goldcorp's "Qualifying Transaction" as defined by TSX Venture Exchange Policy 2.4. Accordingly, the common shares of China Goldcorp are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on the NEX trading board of the TSX Venture Exchange effective at the opening on September 3, 2013.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
China Goldcorp Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook