TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- China Goldcorp Ltd. (NEX: CAU.H) ("China Goldcorp") announces the termination of the amended and restated definitive agreement dated July 23, 2012 with First Iron Group plc, which was expected to serve as China Goldcorp's "Qualifying Transaction" as defined by TSX Venture Exchange Policy 2.4. Accordingly, the common shares of China Goldcorp are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on the NEX trading board of the TSX Venture Exchange effective at the opening on September 3, 2013.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
China Goldcorp Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001