TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- China Goldcorp Ltd. (NEX: CAU.H) ("China Goldcorp") announces the termination of the amended and restated definitive agreement dated July 23, 2012 with First Iron Group plc, which was expected to serve as China Goldcorp's "Qualifying Transaction" as defined by TSX Venture Exchange Policy 2.4. Accordingly, the common shares of China Goldcorp are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on the NEX trading board of the TSX Venture Exchange effective at the opening on September 3, 2013.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
China Goldcorp Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low