Featuring an intuitive user interface, BioPharm Insight provides powerful searching capabilities, allowing the user to find precise and up-to-date information on full pipeline data, investigational and approved drug profiles, and licensing and M&A activity.
Through this relationship with BioPharm Insight, CHI will provide its member organizations a database of
“This new partnership with BioPharm Insight adds tremendous value to our members,” said CHI President and CEO
“Working with forward-looking organizations like CHI is something that we are very excited to be a part of,” said
CHI represents more than 275 leading biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, and pharmaceutical companies, and public and private academic biomedical research organizations. CHI’s mission is to advance responsible public policies that foster medical innovation and promote scientific discovery. CHI’s website is http://www.chi.org.
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides subscribers with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Services include a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services. Infinata is a part of
Infinata Media Contact:
CHI Media Contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11071078.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal