TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- Cadillac Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CDC) (OTCBB: CADIF) ("Cadillac" or the "Company") announces that it has filed on SEDAR an updated NI 43-101 compliant technical report for its Burnt Hill Project in respect of the updated mineral resource estimate announced in Cadillac's news release dated July 15, 2013.
The technical report is entitled "Deposit Modeling & NI 43-101 Resource Estimate, Burnt Hill Tungsten-Molybdenum-Tin Property Stanley Parish, York County, New Brunswick" dated August 1, 2013 and was prepared by David G. Wahl, P.Eng., P.Geo., ICD.D. and Philip David Burt, BSc., P.Geo. of Southampton Associates Inc.
Cadillac is a development-focused copper company currently advancing its 100% owned Thierry Property, near Pickle Lake, Ontario. The Thierry Property consists of the past producing Thierry Mine and hosts two NI 43-101 compliant resources: Thierry Mine and K1-1.
In addition, Cadillac also holds a 51% interest in the Burnt Hill Project, a historic tungsten/tin mine taken to test production by Mr. Norman Brewster P.Geo for Canadian International Paper during the early 1980's. Cadillac looks forward to resuming the development of this project.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cadillac Ventures Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low