Aiming to ship at least 20 million motherboards in 2013, Asustek has been seeking new sources to help digest its motherboard inventory. The company has recently landed orders from
Since Asustek does not have its own motherboard production lines, the company is using its channel retail partners' inventories to supply the orders.
Asustek shipped a total of 15.5 million motherboards in the first three quarters of 2013 and the company will need to ship at least 6.5 million units in the fourth quarter to achieve its goal for 2013.
Asustek is currently outsourcing its motherboard production to
Pegatron Technology, the original manufacturing arm of Asustek, is no longer receiving motherboard orders from Asustek.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador