"We’ve worked hard during this past year to open up our DXP platform technologies," said
Through the DXP platform’s unified data model, developers can create add-on apps that have access to all aspects of Altium’s electronics design system. Coupling this with Altium’s enterprise-ready design data management system, DXP App Server, apps for Altium Designer can:
• Eliminate the need for translation of external files and switching to separate, external, applications through unprecedented access to Altium Designer’s design data and user interface.
• Improve standardization and design flow automation by extending and customizing the Altium Designer user interface.
• Increase team productivity by creating custom links between the Altium Vault and enterprise systems such as PLM, ERP or PDM.
• Reach Altium users through the new app distribution and licensing system.
Altium’s first app developer partner using the new DXP 2.0 platform, Desktop EDA, has more than 16 years experience in developing 3D MCAD integration tools for electronics design systems like Altium Designer,
To learn more about developing extension apps for
Founded in 1985,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11064553.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash