XYPRO Technology Corporation Announces That Its XYGATE User Authentication (XUA) Software Solution Will Now Be Included in the HP NonStop Operating System
"Strong user authentication and logon controls are a fundamental best practice in securing mission-critical systems and are also needed to comply with industry regulations, like PCI DSS,' said
XUA software is included with all orders of the latest NonStop Server platforms, the NB56000c and NB56000c-cg. For other NonStop J-series systems, XUA is available as an upgrade to their Security bundle. For H-series systems XUA software continues to be available as an independent product from HP and can also be directly purchased from and supported by XYPRO.
As it has been since 2010, XYPRO's XYGATE Merged Audit (XMA) software will continue to be included with the HP NonStop OS for all new J-series and H-series systems. XMA is also available via OS upgrade for existing systems.
XMA provides consolidated NonStop security event auditing and monitoring, real-time alerting, audit reporting and integration with enterprise Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems such as HP ArcSight.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM