Gregory FCA, a leading investor relations firm,
and Blank Rome LLP, an international, full-service law firm, will be jointly hosting a webinar in October on the use of social media
in investor relations.
In a format that encourages attendee participation, a guest panel of senior investor relations officers will convene to discuss communications opportunities that now exist under the SEC's April announcement.
The webinar, The New Era of Social Media Investor Relations, will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at noon EDT. Attendees will be provided valuable information from both legal and communications perspectives that will enable investor relations professionals to realize the full potential of social media in an IR context.
Attendees can register for the webinar online. As an added bonus, all attendees will be entered into a drawing for a $250 Amazon gift card. One winner will be drawn at random at the end of the webinar.
ABOUT GREGORY FCA
Gregory FCA is the country's 40th largest integrated public relations agency, and the largest public relations firm in Pennsylvania. Based in suburban Philadelphia, Gregory FCA serves a range of privately owned and publicly traded companies, providing integrated public relations, investor relations, and communications programs that build brands, grow revenue, increase shareholder value, and create visibility.
ABOUT BLANK ROME LLP
Blank Rome LLP is an international law firm representing businesses and organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-up entities. Blank Rome helps its clients in all aspects of their businesses. More information about the firm is available at www.BlankRome.com.
Senior Vice President
Blank Rome LLP:
Source: Gregory FCA and Blank Rome LLP
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security