UPC Hungary introduced a broadband internet portfolio with increased speeds overall and top speeds of 240 Mbps. The new record fast speeds are available everywhere on UPC's advanced cable network throughout the country as of 26 August at competitive prices. This step reflects a continuously growing demand for superfast speeds since the introduction of the over 100Mbps new generation
The new residential customers can choose between 15, 30, 60, 120 and 240 Mbps tiers, while businesses are offered 50, 100, 150 and 250 Mbps speeds, with Wi-Fi devices and 3-month higher speed trial at no extra charge. The new 240Mbps speed is available starting from HUF 8,190 and an all-in-one Trio XL package with rich content television, HD package, DVR and UPC telephone enabling customers to call more than 400,000 other UPC customers free is also available with the same top speed at less than HUF 10,000.
UPC will gradually provide an advantageous possibility for all the customers of the old internet portfolio to also upgrade to the new speeds in the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits