Supply chain sources in the panel industry believe that most smartphone vendors in
For the second half of 2013, the ratio of HD displays will be ramped up substantially as
Meanwhile, more international players are moving to focus on entry-level and mid-range models as mobile components and hardware specifications become standardized, while the high-end segment is becoming saturated, said the sources.
In addition to launching its HTC One mini, HTC has said that it plans to introduce more mid-range models in the second half of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum