"When the time is right, it will be right."
Jason Derulo to E! News at the Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, squelching rumors that he and girlfriend Jordin Sparks are engaged,What is Jennifer Hudson doing next? -- P.F.
She stars in "Winnie Mandela" as Nelson Mandela's first wife in the film about her life, due out in September, co-stars in the drama "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete," due out in October, co- stars with Angela Bassett and Forest Whitaker in the musical drama "Black Nativity," due out in November, and with Amy Adams and Terrence Howard in the drama "Lullaby," due out in December.
Is Meryl Streep making any new movies? -- G.K.
Meryl stars in the comedy-drama "August: Osage County," due out in time for Oscar consideration at Christmas; puts in an appearance in "The Homesman," directed by and starring Tommy Lee Jones and starring Meryl's daughter Grace Gummer; and she is set to shoot the fantasy musical "Into the Woods," with Johnny Depp; "The Giver," based on the book about a utopian society, opposite Jeff Bridges; and "The Good House," set in a small New England town, opposite Robert De Niro.
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip