1. Which singer completes the title of this recent Channel 4 documentary: When __ Met Attenborough? 2. Which actor is replacing Alun Armstrong as Dan Griffin in the new series of BBC1's New Tricks? 3. What is the title of the recent single from Swedish DJ Avicii, featuring Aloe Blacc? 4. Which actress is playing Susanna in a new modern-day film adaptation of Henry James's novel What Maisie Knew? 5. Which children's TV show ran from 1968 to 1980 and was originally presented by Pete Brady, Susan Stranks and Tony Bastable? 6. What is the title of the Pet Shop Boys' twelfth and current studio album? 7. Which actor played Irish revolutionary Michael Collins in the 1996 film of that name? 8. Kerrie Hayes and Donald Sumpter are among the cast of which recent Channel 4 drama set during the Industrial Revolution? 9. Which US songstress had UK Number One hits in the 1950s with This Ole House and Mambo Italiano? 10. John Cleese and Teri Hatcher are among the voice cast of which new computer animated film from Disney?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.