RF Code is the only company to provide a one-platform solution that incorporates power, environmental, security and asset management data. Used by most of the largest financial institutions and all of the top IT vendors, it delivers the data necessary to plan, manage and strategically plan a complex data centre environment.
"This is a huge milestone for us," said
IBM recently presented some of their ROI results at the 2013 Uptime Institute Symposium. They now have over 99.7% visibility of their data centre assets from a starting point of 71.8%, enjoy 100% audit compliance savings on any manual inventory collection, reduced asset location time by 94% and improved asset reconciliation time of lost assets by 80%.
As an incentive for passive customers to realise the benefits of active
"We have received strong endorsements from
In addition, RF Code is the
RF Code's deep integration in the data centre industry continues to secure their position as the de facto standard solution for IT asset management and environmental tracking.
For more information about RF Code or the P2A program, visit www.rfcode.com.
About RF Code
RF Code is the world's fastest growing, leading provider of distributed IT environmental monitoring and asset management solutions. Its patented tracking and sensor technologies are deployed by many of the Fortune 250 and help manage the global data centres of some of the largest IT service providers. RF Code is an essential component of the asset management, risk and compliance assurance and automated control systems in healthcare, IT Services, industrial supply chains and natural resources/oil & gas industries. RF Code is a privately held company with investors including
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7702 6066
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief