Pixart's optical touch controllers have also been verified for use in Windows 8-based AIO (all-in-one) PCs and monitors. Sales of Pixart's touch IC products are set to rise significantly in the second half of 2013, the firm was quoted as saying in previous reports.
Pixart has guided its third-quarter revenues will increase 15-20% sequentially with gross margin edging higher on an improved product mix.
Pixart shares rose
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- WTO Makes Progress on Trade Deal
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data