THE Comedy Club returns to Chelmsford City FC this Thursday, August 29 with another fantastic line-up of four of the country's top comedians.
Hosting proceedings is NIck Wilty, one of the sharpest acts around who has travelled around the globe performing on every continent except Antarctica - though he did once do a show in Tierra Del Fuego.
Winner of the Polo Mint Comedy Award as voted for by comedians and club owners in England, he's sure to get the night off to a flying start.
Geoff Norcott is one of the most sought-after comedians on the UK circuit at the moment. Everything he does is underpinned by enthusiasm, optimism and a keen comic mind. His extensive range of material means he can entertain a wide variety of audiences - he really does have something for everyone.
A South African who's relocated to the UK, Mark Palmer has been honing his comedic skills for more than a decade. Mark harvests his comedy material from the daily perils of being newly married, babysitting, airport madness, technological advances and social commentary on everyday life. What's more, there's no smut or vulgarity in Mark's comedy, it's just good clean fun!
Topping the bill is Jeff Innocent, an East End comedian who instead of falling into villainy decided to make people laugh instead. He's now so good at that he's one of the country's top live comedy acts and is in demand around the world, as well as being a TV regular.
Doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 9pm. Food is available at the venue until 8.30pm with waitress service at your table.
Tickets are Pounds 12 for the comedy show on the door from the box office on 0845 4595656. Find out more at www.thecomedyclub.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant