“We think there’s going to be particularly strong demand for Condusiv’s V-locity family of products which is a great addition to our data center and virtualization solution set and highly complementary with solutions from vendors such as VMware, and Microsoft,” Robles went on to say. “Now with the addition of V-locity Server, customers with physical servers running I/O intensive applications like SQL and Exchange will also see 50% or more faster application performance on their existing hardware at a fraction of the cost of traditional storage hardware upgrades.”
“Ingram Micro is the ideal partner for
Baldwin added, “We offer solution partners a very strong partner program including best-of-breed margin, cooperative marketing campaigns and resources, a partner portal with sales tools and quick access to qualified leads, certification and training program, deal registration, joint PR and a range of channel incentives.
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag