Organic electronics is an emerging new technology, useful in an array of applications including organic photovoltaics (OPVs), organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs), organic thin film transistors (OTFTs) and sensors, to name a few.
The fabrication of organic electronic devices onto flexible substrates requires the use of quality control tools for the optimization of the optical and electronic properties of the semiconducting, electrode and barrier layers, as well as their thickness. This is necessary to achieve the required performance and lifetime of the devices.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors