VAZATA, a provider of hybrid hosting and data center services, today announced the company has been awarded an expanded colocation contract by
GTL has been making progress towards an important data center consolidation initiative in an effort to streamline IT operations and accommodate substantial growth in the business. VAZATA, an existing data center partner to GTL, understands their operations and offers highly scalable, enterprise-class infrastructure that meets their compliancy, security and stability requirements.
GTL is the largest provider of telecommunications and software services to the U.S. inmate telephone marketplace. Through the acquisition of network assets, customers, and employees of the former MCI Department of Corrections line of business and the former AT&T National Public Markets division, along with the acquisition of several small companies that focused on the correctional facilities sector, GTL has experienced substantial growth in recent years.
VAZATA is a complex managed hosting, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and colocation provider serving Global 1000 businesses,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11065596.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap