SAUSALITO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/28/13 -- Glassdoor, the world's most transparent jobs and career community, today announced the winners of its inaugural Talent Warrior Awards, a list of the top 10 individuals who excel in social recruiting. More than 300 nominees were considered in the competition which kicked off in early June. Winners of the award displayed strong comprehension and proven success recruiting via various social channels by using a mix of hiring and employment branding techniques.
The 2013 Glassdoor Talent Warrior Award Winners include:
•Arie Ball, Talent Acquisition Vice President, Sodexo •Carrie Corbin, Talent Attraction Associate Director, AT&T •Carolyn Eiseman, Employer Brand Director, Enterprise Rent-A-Car •Steve Fogarty, Employer Branding & Digital Recruiting Senior Manager, Adidas Group •Chris Hoyt, Professional Recruiting Marketer, PepsiCo •Jeremy Langhans, Global Talent Acquisition Manager, Expedia •Chrystal Moore, Senior Recruiter, Philips Healthcare •Shannon Smedstad, HR Social Media & Employer Brand Leader, GEICO •Melissa Smith, Candidate Developer, Progressive Insurance •Will Staney, Director of Recruiting, SuccessFactors
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws