ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26082013 -
The kit is used by developers to quickly create robust web-based document management system. Dynamsoft is a developer of scanner programming libraries and image capture SDKs.
Dynamic Web TWAIN 9.1 also features Sandbox security. This ensures browser-based image scanning applications are securely separated from the imaging devices. The use of Sandbox also ensures hassle-free communication with TWAIN-compliant devices. Supported devices include TWAIN-compatible scanners, digital cameras or capture cards.
Dynamic Web TWAIN has built-in support for local image editing and saving options to a variety of formats. Documents can be saved to local or remote databases or other repositories. It supports 32-bit / 64-bit Internet Explorer (IE),
'Users like simplicity to do online document scanning,' said
Pricing and Availability
Dynamic Web TWAIN 9.1 is licensed per web server and is available starting
Founded in 2003,
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.