DevelopIntelligence, a software developer training firm (“coder training”) which focuses on providing personalized teaching experiences to software development teams, announced today, its joining forces with the
“DevelopIntelligence has always been committed to helping developers take advantage of open-source software to the fullest.” said
DevelopIntelligence works with clients to understand the roles of the students, their level of experience, the types of software they will be producing, and the platform which they develop on. The communal nature of open source development and understanding through hands on engagement is a natural extension of the DevelopIntelligence philosophy of software education. The combination of these two organizations is sure to benefit software developers everywhere.
More information about DevelopIntelligence and their involvement with the
DevelopIntelligence is the leading provider of dedicated training for software teams. Since 2003, we helped over 40,000 engineers across 300 different organizations successfully adopt new technologies by delivering highly-customized, role-based learning solutions. With over 150 different course offerings, we provide world-class learning solutions ranging from Java development to Mobile Application development and more.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/eclipse-foundation/member/prweb11063431.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day