Seeking a radiology solution that could improve efficiency and provide seamless workflow solutions, BAMC selected the RadPRO 40kW Digital Mobile X-ray System equipped with Canon digital flat panel detectors. The combination delivers fast processing times and captures high-quality images to streamline the diagnostic process. Its easy-to-use design and connectivity features increased flexibility in patient positioning and enhances the ability to manage or manipulate data.
“We are incredibly honored and excited to have been chosen by the
BAMC will use the Canon CXDI-70C and CXDI-80C Wireless Digital Detectors in the RadPRO Digital Mobile X-ray Systems. These wireless detectors utilize the latest in Canon-developed technology with a proprietary glass substrate delivering high-resolution images at 125 micron pixel pitch and provide high image quality with low X-ray exposure (dose) to the patient.
For more information about radiology solutions from Canon and Virtual Imaging, visit: www.usa.canon.com/dr
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1All products sold under the RadPRO brand are products of
For customer information:
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List