A leading local mobile operator and provider of Internet services company
According to the press service, supported by Barama Innovation Center at the mobile operator and the "
The event was attended by experts from various areas of information and communication technologies, which talked about business opportunities to create mobile applications based on platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone. Along with this, the issues associated with entrepreneurial capabilities of the local market for mobile applications.
Professional staff is to share with young programmers their experiences. The participants also discussed the status of the mobile application market of
After the event Azercell gave the most active members of the "golden" numbers, and other participants - the rooms are postpaid.
Number of subscribers by the end of 2012 was 4.4 million. In 2011 the company introduced a service to 3G, in 2012 - a service 4G. - 17D-
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs