The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Described are methods, systems, and apparatus, including computer program products for securing data of a production server. The invention, in one implementation, includes reading a data value on the production server, obfuscating the data value in the memory of the server to create a masked value, transmitting the masked value to a non-production server, and storing the masked value on the non-production server."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets