ARM announced that it has acquired
The proliferation of these open standards will be accelerated through the ARM mbed project. mbed is an industry collaboration to deliver fundamental open source hardware and software building blocks for rapid development of intelligent connected devices. This includes support for microcontrollers, radios, peripherals, middleware and cloud services. Adding Sensinode's technology will enable developers to easily create IoT applications incorporating and supporting these open standards.
"ARM is dedicated to enabling a standards-based Internet of Things where billions of devices of all types and capabilities are connected through interoperable Internet Protocols and Web Services,' said
"Sensinode is a leader in the definition and implementation of new standards and products for connecting large numbers of low cost low power devices to the Internet,' said
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says