The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Server systems and methods to provide targeted advertising use tracking of digital content. The digital content may include real estate content. Responsive to digital content being presented on a client computing platform, information related to browsing activity on the client computing platform is gathered. Digital content (and/or attributes thereof) are associated with either individual ones of the (real estate) search servers through which the digital content is presented, or individual ones of the content providers of the pertinent digital content, or both. Content providers of digital content are compensated based on revenue that is generated through processing and/or analysis of the associations between users and the digital content that has been presented to them."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Satyaban Rath; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring