The XUA software addition allows customers to strengthen NonStop security with increased user authentication controls, logon management, and enterprise integration. Key functionality includes: granular logon controls, user group logon rules, logon-specific audit reports, time-based logon controls, controlled impersonation capabilities, LDAP interface for the NonStop Server (enabling single sign-on) and support for RSA SecurID Tokens.
“Strong user authentication and logon controls are a fundamental best practice in securing mission-critical systems and are also needed to comply with industry regulations, like PCI DSS,” said
XUA software is included with all orders of the latest NonStop Server platforms, the NB56000c and NB56000c-cg. For other NonStop J-series systems, XUA is available as an upgrade to their Security bundle. For H-series systems XUA software continues to be available as an independent product from HP and can also be directly purchased from and supported by XYPRO.
As it has been since 2010, XYPRO’s XYGATE Merged Audit (XMA) software will continue to be included with the HP NonStop OS for all new J-series and H-series systems. XMA is also available via OS upgrade for existing systems.
XMA provides consolidated NonStop security event auditing and monitoring, real-time alerting, audit reporting and integration with enterprise Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems such as HP ArcSight.
Founded in 1983,
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap