IntelLiDrives introduced Open Frame XY stages designed to replace manual stages found on the microscopes to provide motorized XY positioning of microscopy samples.
These motorized stages enable scanning speeds of 10 mm/s. The linear feedback ensures correct positioning with a resolution of 0.1 µm and repeatability of 0.25 µm, while user programmable motion profiles allows fast, smooth positioning without vibration or shock to delicate biological samples under investigation.
Characterized by high-speed scanning capabilities and high positional accuracy, this stage is ideal for automated positioning of a wide range of specimens and samples in many types of microscopy or imaging techniques and applications. Very precise manual fine positioning and control is easily achieved through the combination of a control system and an associated joystick option.
Optional large center aperture rotary stage can be installed to allow rotational degree of freedom.
This microscope stage can be used with many common microscopes such as Leica,
Pairing motorized microsope stage with IntelLiDrives controller allows users easily control the speed and position of the unit, adjust device settings, and to write custom scripts for microscopy automation tasks.
• Low Profile: 45 mm Tall
• Compact Footprint: 188 x 188 mm
• Stepper or Brushless Servo Motor
• Optional Linear Optical Encoders
• High Repeatability (0.25 µm)
• Large Center Opening
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/XY-table/XY-tables/prweb11059796.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013