KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Xinergy Ltd. (TSX: XRG) ("Xinergy" or the "Company"), a Central Appalachian coal producer, announced today that they loaded the first train of premium mid-vol metallurgical coal at its newly completed load out facility at its South Fork mine in Greenbrier County, WV.
"We are extremely satisfied and proud today as we watched our vision to become a significant player in the metallurgical coal market come full circle from the concept stage to design, construction and now to the ultimate fulfillment of our first order. After approximately six months, we completed this project at our flagship mine on-time and on budget. Our first shipment this week was a monumental event for this Company. The efficiency of execution was exactly what we had planned for," said Bernie Mason, President of Xinergy Ltd.
About Xinergy Ltd.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, Xinergy Ltd., through its wholly owned subsidiary Xinergy Corp. and its subsidiaries, is engaged in coal mining in West Virginia and Virginia. Xinergy sells the high quality metallurgical and thermal coal to steelmakers, electric utilities, energy trading firms and industrial companies. For more information, please visit www.xinergycorp.com.
Michael R. Castle
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down