"VMware Horizon™ Suite offers a cost-effective and secure transition to the mobile-cloud era for organizations struggling to modernize their infrastructure," said
Reduce Cost, Increase Mobility with Desktop-as-a-Service
Enabling the mobile workforce requires more than supporting the latest mobile devices, as end users still need powerful computing for content creation, legacy applications and business operations. Modernizing traditional PCs with virtual desktops enables IT administrators to grant end users greater mobility and access to corporate data, applications and desktops without compromising security or control.
New desktop-as-a-service deployment option for VMware Horizon View™ will offer organizations that lack VDI expertise an easy transition to virtual desktops.
•NewVMware Horizon View Desktop-as-a-Service on
•NewVMware Horizon View Desktop-as-a-Service Available Today Through vCloud Partners - Horizon View Desktop-as-a-Service is available immediately as an offering through vCloud Partners. Customers will now have the option of offering employees greater mobility and accessibility by deploying desktops from the cloud and can choose from a wide range of global service providers to meet any use case or business need.
Enterprise Mobile Management Made Easy
By the end of 2013, it is estimated that there will be 1.4 billion smartphones in the world with 57 percent or 798 million units running on Android, according to a study by
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day