TRA Snow and Sun, manufacturer of engineered snow retention and solar mounting systems, has hired
In his role as estimator Bryan is integral to TRA Snow and Sun's dedication to engineering each solar mounting or snow retention solution. When customers submit their plans and specific roof specifications, Bryan reviews them, working closely with the sales department to ensure that the customer gets the type and quantity of product they are looking for. He works in depth with the CAD engineer on new designs and drawings, providing those to production and sales departments.
Stone sees great potential in his opportunities at TRA Snow and Sun. “TRA presents many diverse opportunities including; product design, manufacturing, and production. I have always held an interest in the renewable energy field. I am excited to be a part of their snow safety and solar installations initiative. Now that solar finally has the opportunity to become a major part of our utility scale power supply, our position at TRA has tremendous potential. I am a proud part of that team. “
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TRASnowandSun/BryanStone/prweb11061646.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects