Comic actresses Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been approached to return as Golden Globe co-hosts in Los Angeles next year, Deadline.com reported.
The pair earned rave reviews when they presided over this year's edition of the television and film awards program, which was seen by about 20 million viewers.
Deadline.com said NBC and the Golden Globes producer Dick Clark Productions have reached out to Fey and Poehler to star in next year's prize presentation; however, formal negotiations have not begun yet.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn