Comic actresses Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been approached to return as Golden Globe co-hosts in Los Angeles next year, Deadline.com reported.
The pair earned rave reviews when they presided over this year's edition of the television and film awards program, which was seen by about 20 million viewers.
Deadline.com said NBC and the Golden Globes producer Dick Clark Productions have reached out to Fey and Poehler to star in next year's prize presentation; however, formal negotiations have not begun yet.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?