Comic actresses Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been approached to return as Golden Globe co-hosts in Los Angeles next year, Deadline.com reported.
The pair earned rave reviews when they presided over this year's edition of the television and film awards program, which was seen by about 20 million viewers.
Deadline.com said NBC and the Golden Globes producer Dick Clark Productions have reached out to Fey and Poehler to star in next year's prize presentation; however, formal negotiations have not begun yet.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire