Comic actresses Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been approached to return as Golden Globe co-hosts in Los Angeles next year, Deadline.com reported.
The pair earned rave reviews when they presided over this year's edition of the television and film awards program, which was seen by about 20 million viewers.
Deadline.com said NBC and the Golden Globes producer Dick Clark Productions have reached out to Fey and Poehler to star in next year's prize presentation; however, formal negotiations have not begun yet.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity