The multi-SIM service from STC enables customers get three SIMs with the same number to use generally in the cell phone, quick Net or tablets the fact that allows the use of internet account in three different devices simultaneously at the same price.
Also a micro SIM or a Nano SIM that supports some smart phones on the market that use this type of SIMs with the same number.
It is to be noted that changing traditional multi SIMs to micro or
The service operates with high performance is supported with the strongest and most recent Jawal coverage in the region and according to stable engineering level standards.
The customer can make calls or any other services from all SIMs simultaneously and with high flexibility while he receives calls and messages to the active SIM to which he wants to receive his calls and messages.
He can change the active SIM by easy instructions and at no cost. Multi - SIM call tariffs are calculated exactly like regular SIMs where the customer needs only visit one of STC sales offices spread all over the kingdom to subscribe to the service.
STC the first operator in the kingdom who offers the multi-SIM service with high and technically stable performance. Furthermore, STC provides a wide range of distinct and exclusive services and products being the first and biggest operator in the region who always strives to meet the needs of its customers in the way that makes it parallel to telecom organizations in the advanced countries.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low