SACHEM will exhibit at SEMICON Europa in Dresden Germany,
SACHEM’s Envure™ System is a portfolio of high-purity chemicals for formulators developing lithography, selective etching, wafer cleaning and resist stripping solutions. The Envure™ System offers next generation chemical components to assist manufacturers redefine standards and meet increasingly stringent performance and quality goals in the semiconductor industry.
“SACHEM is at the forefront of chemical supply for complex, precision formulation development,” stated
TMAH Safety Services are consulting services available from SACHEM, offering instruction and training on the safe use and transport of TMAH. SACHEM’s Mobius System®
SEMICON Europa is the leading trade fair of the European semiconductor industry and more than 300 suppliers of technologies, machines, equipment, components, materials and services for semiconductor production from 20 nations will exhibit.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11065544.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?