Privacyware, developer of the leading software–based Web Application Firewall and Host IPS for Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), announced today that it has been recognized as a finalist in the Annual 2013
The coveted annual
“Privacyware is honored to be recognized by
ThreatSentry is the leading software–based Web Application Firewall and Host IPS for Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). Three distinct and fully integrated Web application security technologies - including an IIS WAF Filtering Module, Behavior-based Intrusion Prevention Engine and a proprietary network firewall, enable ThreatSentry to identify and block web application threats such as Structured Query Language (SQL) Injection, DDoS, Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF/XSRF), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and other types of attacks.
ThreatSentry defense capabilities are based on the
Privacyware (http://www.privacyware.com) develops the leading software–based Web Application Firewall and Host IPS for Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). Privacyware products leverage conventional and advanced analytics technologies to help systems administrators, IT security and compliance personnel more effectively identify, understand and prevent malicious, unauthorized and/or deviant computing system activity. Privacyware is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with Silver OEM and Application Development competencies.
Privacyware and ThreatSentry are registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11055520.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.