EasyRTC won the Best WebRTC Tools award at the inaugural
At IT Expo this week, Priologic will showcase a live demo of the latest release of Tawk.com—a WebRTC consumer application that provides source code to accelerate the development of customized WebRTC enterprise applications. WebRTC development experts from Priologic will also demonstrate Tawk.com working on iOS. Priologic was awarded the WebRTC Conference Editor’s Choice award for Tawk.com earlier this year.
EasyRTC enables developers to get their WebRTC enterprise application running quickly and easily using Platform-as-a-Service for development. Once development is complete it can be easily transferred to an on premise server for production. This option is particularly important for organizations that need high security and want complete control over their communications and data interfaces.
This full featured developer’s technology stack and toolkit includes:
• Tested WebRTC code and application source code
• Browser to browser encryption
• Support for iOS and Android devices
• Support for Chrome and
• Application code to enable developers to easily re-skin the interface and brand it to look like their own communications interface "With all of our WebRTC source code and the Tawk.com application code, EasyRTC can offer at least a two quarter development time head start on enterprise WebRTC projects, saving organizations development time and resources," added Pelton.
EasyRTC Enterprise and Tawk.com will be demonstrated live by WebRTC experts in the Priologic booth #333 this week at IT Expo.
About EasyRTC Enterprise
EasyRTC Enterprise can be deployed as Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or licensed as an on-premise solution. It allows developers who are unfamiliar with WebRTC code, to quickly and easily develop and deploy customized WebRTC projects. Tawk.com provides working and tested application code to developers to kick start custom WebRTC application development projects.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11063747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low