Polish mobile operator Polkomtel, operating the network Plus, runs a promotion discounting subscriptions by 50 percent and doubling the prepaid credit on its Mix tariffs. The offer is intended for individual and business clients, both new and extending contracts. It concerns clients on Plus Subscription or Plus Mix who also use the offer Plus Internet on a plan of at least PLN 49.90 a month. If taking an internet offer for at least PLN 59.90 and signing a contract for Plus Subscription for two years, the customer will get a 50-percent discount over the 24-month period. With an internet tariff for PLN 49.90, the discount applies over 12 months.
With the offer Plus Mix and a 24-month contract, double the credit is applied over 24 top-ups if the customer also takes an internet offer for PLN 59.90. The double credit applies over 12 top-ups if the customer subscribers to internet for PLN 49.90.
Plus Internet for PLN 59.90 includes 15 GB a month and unlimited access to selected popular websites. On higher tariffs there are higher data volumes plus the possibility of watching films on iPla and
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.